European Elite Soccer will be bringing a SmartFootball Level 1 course to Dublin on the 4th of September. The course will take place in Dublin Indoor, Santry from 09:00-18:30pm.
European Elite Soccer is delighted to announce two new SmartFootball Level 1 courses in 2016. One course will take place in Utah, USA and in Dublin in the Indoor Dublin Soccer, Santry.
European Elite Soccer is proud to offer aspiring coaches the chance to earn a unique qualification in one of Europe’s most successful football methodologies at present.
Our academy in Dublin is currently making history, teaching young Irish footballers how to play the European Elite Soccer , using the Smartfootball methodology.
By offering the SmartFootball Level 1 Coaches Workshop, we are breaking the mould again as this unique football education tool is not available anywhere else in Ireland or the UK.
The methodolgy reflected in the book Smartfootball has been implemented with youth academies over the past three years.
Former European FA Head of Coaching, Albert Vinas, is the director of Smartfootball and along with his team of professional coaches at Futbol Salou, has been using the methodology to great success with full-time youngsters at his international academy.
Having overseen the coach education of top professionals like Tottenham Hotspur boss Mauricio Pochettino and former Barcelona manager Tito Vilanova, Vinas is respected across the continent.
On Smartfootball, Vinas explains: “The tactical concepts are present at all times, what we want is that the player understands the game, knows how to occupy the space, create spaces for the team-mates, offer solutions and line passes, and tactical concepts.
“An important aspect of our methodology is how we help the players to arrive to the solution of every problem proposed by not directing them but by helping the players find solutions to the problems”.
- Know and identify the different problems and patterns of thought.
- Learn how to behave according to the SF coach methodology.
- Acquire the skills to apply them in practice.
- Deepening in the approach and preparation of problems and guidelines for thought.
- Action of the trainer.
- Trainer methodology.
- Practical application of all content viewed on level 0 (on the field).
- Learning session and evaluation.
- To pass the level the students must complete a written evaluation
- 9 hours in total. One day intensive course.
- Morning 4.5 hours Theory
- Afternoon 4 hours Practical
- 30 minute written Exam
- The student receives a diploma certifying that he has passed the course.
Cost: €120per coach (If a club sends a group of 5 coaches or more they will receive the course for €100 per coach).
If you are a club and require more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-5312000